To create a report with ports opened on your assets, follow this instruction.
Notice that you first need to create a template that can be selected for the report/schedule.
- Login to Security Center.
- Click Reports in the main menu.
- Click +Add report > Asset.
- Under the headline General information enter the following:
Name: the name of the report.
- Report template: select the template you want to use.
Notice that only "Asset Report Templates" are listed because you selected that type in step 3.
- Under the headline Source you choose which assets/tags you want to include in report.
- Click Run.
You will only get those ports in the report that were found open during last scan and part of your selected scan profile.